Dayak Onion Benefits to Prevent and Treat Cancer
Dayak Onion is one species of onion originating from America. This plant grows in mountainous areas with a height of between 600-1500 m above sea level. Sabrang onions like open places with lots of humus and moist soil.
The part of the plant that is planted is the tuber. Sabrang onions grow wild in the forest, with five petal flowers that are white and only grow in the dark. Sabrang leeks are ribbon-shaped between 15-20 cm long and 3-5 cm wide and resemble palm plants.
These tuber sabrang onions are widely used for medicine. Usually used to treat cancer, heart disease, anti-inflammatory, anti-bleeding and to increase immunity or the immune system. Sabrang onions have long, grooved leaves similar to land orchids. Egg-shaped tubers, red and odorless. This tuber can also treat blemishes, dysentery, boils, sores, breast cancer, diabetes, hypertension, vomiting, jaundice and hiperkolesterol.
Has a variety of benefits that are very good for the health of our body. Some of the main benefits of onion day among them can overcome the disease: Insomnia, Healthy Heart Muscle, Helps Overcome Lymph Node Cancer, Reduces Inflammation of The Tonsils, Treating Asthma, Boils, Reducing Gout Levels, Overcoming Hemorrhoids, Helps Treat Lung Cancer, Helps Overcome Breast Cancer, Helps Treat Uterine Cancer, Helps Overcome Intestinal Cancer, Helps Treat Vaginal Discharge, Helps Treat Cysts, Helps Overcome Cholesterol, Reducing Stomach Pain, and Helps Treat Migraines.
Here we present how to use diamond onions with various preparations:
Fresh Dayak Onion
- Take 5-7 fresh dayak onion cloves, wash thoroughly, then thinly slice.
- Boil the dayak onion slices with 3 cups of water (600 milli liters). Wait until the remaining 2 cups of water remain.
- Drink the cooking water 2-3 times a day until it runs out.
- During consuming fresh onion dayak cooking water, avoid foods / drinks containing: alcohol, carbonation, fat, flavoring / vitsin and other types of foods containing fermentation such as tempeh, tape and others.
Dry Dayak Onion (Rajangan)
- Take two tablespoons of dried onion onion.
- Wash with clean water.
- Brew with 200 milliliters of hot water.
- Wait for a while until the water is reddish.
- Time to be ready for consumption.
Dayak Onion Powder (Extract)
- Take enough to use a spoon of onion dayak powder.
- Brew with warm water in a glass.
- Stir until smooth and ready for consumption.
- If it’s too bitter, honey can be added. Origin of pure honey. Don’t mix honey.
HOW TO CONSUME UNDER DAYAK FOR PREVENTION OR TREATMENT OF CANCER
There are several ways to get the benefits of onion dayak to fight cancer, one of which consumes fresh (wet) conditions made by fresh drinks. Here’s how:
- The dayak onion is washed
- Cut the roots and leaves, sliced,
- Plus water with a ratio of 1: 2 b / v (1 kg of dayak onions added with 2 liters of water), blended,
- Then filtered with a calico cloth,
- Cook until boiling while stirring,
- Added 1: 1 b / b of sugar (1kg of dayak onion, plus 1 kg of sugar),
- Stir until it forms crystals (fine grains), then cool,
- If the size of the grain is large, blend it with a blender.
Consuming onion dayak is very flexible. Many other ways are according to taste without reducing the value of the benefits, which in essence is to achieve a healthy life.
Cancer is one of the most severe diseases in the world, besides being deadly, medical treatment to fight this disease is also not cheap, one of which is comeotherapy, which costs tens or even hundreds of millions. By getting to know Dayak onion, it is certainly a new hope.
Dayak Onion is also effective against many other diseases, acute magh, asthma, digestive tract, etc. You can trace the benefits of onion day itself from many trusted sources. (DW)