Classic Solitaire Online Free Games website has hundreds of card games, word games, simulation, match 3, logic puzzles, mahjong, and most importantly free online solitaire games.
Check below games you can play at solitaire.org and you can play as much as you want, here is the list:
1. Klondike Solitaire Games
There are plenty of choices of klondike solitaire games that you can play to score your achievements. Below are some of them:
- Classic Klondike: Your task is to switch versions of the game so you can choose between draw 1 and draw 3.
- Cup of Tea: it is a timed card game with 10 levels in 1 draw.
- Santa: Play a timed game of 9-level turn-1. The main activity is laying cards to empty columns on the tableau. Should you feel stuck or want to start over, you can always click the undo button unlimited times.
- Glow: Just like Klondike, this game has a time limit and columns on the tableau that will increase as your skill gets to advance.
- Secret Double Klondike: This is fun because every card on the tableau is open. Meanwhile, every other card is hidden.
You can find another selection of the Klondike series on this website and you can choose which one you like most.
Freecell is one of the most popular versions of Classic Solitaire. As the core game, Freecell also has a wide range of the type. Below is the list.
- Freecell Solitaire: It is a very common game like classic Freecell but you can play and compare your score with a million other players.
- Freecell Duplex: You will find this game like double Freecell. It has 20 minutes of game time for every level. You will find 8 foundations and 8 free cells.
- Freecell Summer Holiday: This version of Freecell has a refreshing theme of the summer holiday. While for the game, it is a single-round game with a 10-minutes limit.
- Penguin: It is another version of suit-based modified Freecell with more free cells as well as a task to build a foundation from an arbitrary. You will find it in the middle of the deck.
- Russian Freecell: You will find it similar to regular Freecell. The difference is this game only turns over a half number of the cards and it removes every Freecell in every round.
You can find the rest of the Freecell version on solitaire.org.
Spider is another popular core of Solitaire games. It is where you can play creating a royal flush on the tableau so you can remove the cards from the playing area. Below are the versions of Spider:
- 1 suit spider: This is a Spider game that offers a 1 suit option and allows a player to record their high score.
- 2 suit spider: This is a Spider game that offers 2 suit options and allows the player to record their high score.
- 4 suit spider: This is a Spider game that offers 4 suit options and allows the player to record their high score.
- Beetle: You will find cards on the tableau that can only be moved 1 card at a time.
- Jumping Spider: There are 9 columns on the tableau and 4 cards each and every other card face up. You will find cards on the tableau that can be built down and moved across in descending order across suits.
Pyramid offers ultimate fun in the Classic Solitaire series. All you need to do is to sum pairs of cards to 13, and the King card is worth 13!
5. Ace of Spades
This game is also a lot of fun because you will find each of the 10 timed levels has a unique playing field but it is a sequential run game similar to Tripeaks.
You will get a large tableau so you can stack cards by suiting ascending or descending order. Players need to move the cards across to the 8 foundations.
On solitaire.org, you will find more than 6 card games above. There are hundreds of card games you can play and hundreds of versions of Classic Solitaire. Play online and free at solitaire.org and you will never get bored. (DW)